Friday, April 13, 2012

The Real George Zimmerman


George Zimmerman, a Florida man who shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin to death last February, has recently created a website in which he defends his actions and requests donations for legal support. The website’s title is conveniently, “The Real George Zimmerman”. Zimmerman shows absolutely no remorse for his actions and actually paints himself as the victim. An excerpt from TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com quotes Zimmerman as saying, “I have not received any funds collected, intended to support my family and I through this trying, tragic time.” He also says, “I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life.”
Zimmerman took the life of a 17-year-old boy, yet he insists this is a tragic time in his life? He explains how this experience has virtually ruined his life, having to go into hiding after the incident. A mother and father have lost their son. A child’s life has been taken from him. Yet, Zimmerman feels as though his life has been ruined. Zimmerman never once mentions Trayvon Martin or his family. This website is an extremely selfish attempt to gain the support of misguided followers. Zimmerman supports his pleas by decorating his website with famous quotes such as “The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion” by Thomas Paine and “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing” by Edmund Burke.
George Zimmerman is a criminal, yet he remains a free man. Justice must be served! Visit Zimmerman’s website (The Real George Zimmerman) by visiting the following link: 
http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/Home_Page.php            

No comments:

Post a Comment